Thursday 16 October 2014

The Fitness Tag



I was sent this tank from Enlightened State Apparel to review. The quality is top knotch! When I was at the gym I saw my reflection in the mirror and was motivating myself to give it my all! Also I got told that I was encouraging others at the gym by wearing it! 

Question Time 


How fit do you consider yourself to be? Are you happy with the shape you're in?
        I'm the fittest I've ever been so relatively fit and yeah I am pretty content.

Do you play any sports?
        Yeah, because I'm so tall, I love basketball. 

Besides those, do you exercise as well?
        Yeah, you need to. I remember when I was in terrible shape, I'd be on the court for a minute and then I'd be a bench-warmer, the water-girl if I could make it to the tap fast enough. 

Do you have any fitness or health related goals? 
        I'd love to see a little ab definition & become a Personal Trainer. 

Which celebrity's body would you like to have?
        Don't really have one actually, I'd like to have parts of people's body I guess, not the full package though.

What's your favorite and/or least favorite exercise?

         My Favorite is probably High Intensity Interval Training, it's challenging and works up a sweat fast. Swimming, I'm terrible! I was always that lanky kid in the shallow end with a gazillion floaties. I'd do widths whilst everyone else did lengths.

How important is leading an active and healthy lifestyle for you?
        Very important, It's one of the few things that I actually care about. Obesity runs in my family and 3 people had to get stomach surgeries also a close family friend had a stroke. If that wasn't a wake-up call I don't know what is.

How much attention to a healthy diet do you pay? 
        A lot of attention, I mean if something is better for you why not eat it? 

What's your biggest diet secret? 
        Don't drink your calories! Forget about the sugar filled crap! Eg. concentrated juices,alcohol and anything that bubbles. It's more harm than good.

Do you smoke, or have you ever smoked in the past? 
        Nope!



I hope you all enjoyed reading this. I tag Precious Jenny Jess Hattie Louise & Niamh 



"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live" -Jim Rohn



No comments:

Post a Comment