Thursday 31 July 2014

The Liebster Award

So recently I got nominated for The Liebster Award. This German word means dearest, sweetest, kindest, beloved, lovely,valued, cute, endearing, welcome and sweetheart. This award was made to recognise new bloggers and welcome them to the blogosphere.

                                 

I got nominated by three amazing girls ElScarlett and Jess. Thank You! 


Rules

1. Thank the blog that nominated you and link them.
2. Post eleven facts about yourself.
3. Answer the eleven questions provided by the person who nominated you and then create an           eleven-question set for the next group of nominees.
4. Choose  people to nominate and link them in the post.
5. Let your nominees know they've been tagged - and no tag-backs!
6. Nominate blogs under 200 followers.

11 Facts About Me


  1. I'm going to be off to University in 2 years and I can't wait! 
  2. My eyesight is relatively good yet I'm still so clumsy. 
  3. I'm a Christian. 
  4. I love being around people who are positive and passionate.
  5. I hardly watch TV.
  6. I'm honestly really lazy, like sometimes I sit down in the shower. 
  7. I laugh a lot, even if your jokes suck like mine do.
  8. Jenny is my name, but Bball is my game.
  9. I'm nearly 6 feet tall. 
  10. I have two passports. 
  11. I wanna grow my hair out to a HUGE AFRO.. 

Questions I was nominated to answer (combo of 3)



Why I started blogging?
I wanted to reach out to people who were going through the same experiences as me ie. Health & Fitness.
What do you enjoy about blogging?

Talking to people with similar interests & people opening up and sharing.
Favourite food?
If I had to choose it'll be salmon. It tastes amazing & it's a superfood!
If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be?
Anywhere in South America.
Fashion inspiration?
From anywhere & anyone. I'll wear anything that makes me stand out.
If you had three wishes what would you wish for?
World Peace, An end to Natural & Unatural Disasters & People to stop judging others.
Your perfect way to spend a day?
Having a laugh with friends or family.
Summer Essentials?
Water, Sunglasses & cute Summer clothes.
Favourite Historical figure?
Martin Luther King Jr. He didn't care what people thought & he took a bullet for it.
Favourite flavour of ice-cream?
Cookies n' Cream, you get the best of both worlds babyyy.
Do you have a bucket list?
No, but I do like to be spontaneous & do random things in the moment.

Nomination Time! 

Dun dun duuuuuuuun... 


I give you two weeks girlos!  + If you have a blog with under 200 followers, I nominate you too.

Questions for the nominees


If you had to change one thing about blogging what would it be?

What makes a good blog post? 

If you could eat one thing forever without gaining a pound, what would it be?

Do you have a style icon? 

What super power do you wish you had + why? 

What was the most recent thing that made you happy?

Mention sports you'd like to try? 

What would you change about society?

Three things that you are thankful for?

A book/movie/tv-show that made you question life?

One thing you'd like to do before you get old? 


Hope you all have a beautiful day! 

- Jennos Health 

No comments:

Post a Comment