Sunday 8 March 2015

My Current Tea Favourites

Hey everyone! So I got the opportunity to try out a selection of Bewley's Speciality Teas. I really enjoyed sampling the variety of teas and receiving great health benefits in return. I never use to like drinking tea but with the range of flavours it's hard to resist.



My favourite was the Rooibos Blood Orange herbal tea. It's known for antioxidant properties. Antioxidants prevent types of cell damage leading to cancer etc. They are caffeine free and is scented with Blood Orange for its sweet tangy taste and vibrant colour. 




A close runner up would have to be the Pure White Tea with cranberry. It was my first time trying white tea so I didn't know what to expect. White tea is a premium quality tea that is produced in limited quantities in select locations globally I was quite glad that Bewleys stocked them. The cranberry pieces complemented the tea well adding a fruity taste and pleasant aroma.

I really enjoyed the Peppermint herbal tea as it gave a cooling and calming effect. It has such a refreshing taste and really helps to improve my alertness while studying. I highly recommend it for students!

The Pure Camomile tea was perfect for those days I came home from a long day at school. It helped me to relax and unwind. It also had a great calming effect for days I was feeling a bit tense. 

Finally the Pure Green Tea Sencha tea was quite nice. It didn't have a distinct taste as I drink green tea every day. I liked it but the difference was minor in comparison to the original blend of green tea. 

Do you drink tea? What are your favourite kinds to drink? Have you tried Bewley's tea?

Bewley's Specialty Teas can be purchased at their cafes in Arnotts and George's Street. 

"A woman is like a tea bag, you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water" -Eleanor Roosevelt



1 comment:

  1. Hi everyone I'm Mrs. ALEKSI TAISIYA, My husband divorced me 2 years ago to live with another woman and i have tried have him back but i could not, so i try to do many things to get him back and he refuse to come back. One faithful Friday morning, I visit a forum for tips on how to get your Ex back and there i saw a lady testifying on how Dr.AKHERE helped her to get her husband back after he was tie down with a spell by another woman. Although I never believed in spiritual work I reluctantly tried him because I was desperate and i contact him and explain my problems to him, to my greatest surprise Dr.AKHERE helped me to bring back my husband after 5days and now my relationship is more perfect just as he promised. Getting your ex back permanently does not only bring back someone you love but it will also reunite your lovers feelings. My husband now treats me like a Queen and always says he loves me all the time. If you are passing through difficulties in your relationship, Doctor AKHERE can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and some other things. I can assure he's highly potent and reliable. Email him for urgent help [AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com ] or +2349057261346 .

    ReplyDelete