Sunday 1 February 2015

The Alchemy Juice Co.

Hey guys, I decided to do a lifestyle post today! Yesterday I attended a nut milk demo hosted by Susan Jane White in The Alchemy Juice Co. Susan is an Irish nutritional cook and the author of The Extra Virgin Kitchen, she's also a Sunday Independent food columnist. She demonstrated making your own nut milk by blending almonds and cashews. They both tasted amazing. She has such a lovely personality and is very knowledgeable about health. 


It was my first time visiting Alchemy. I met the owner Domini and she was so kind. The staff are all so approachable and friendly you'll feel right at home.The place is super clean and the environment is chilled. They have a great menu offering juices, smoothies, teas and coffees, baked goods, salads, soups and healthy snacks.

I tried their juices and they tasted amazing. My favourite was the carrot and ginger. It was sweet to taste yet super nutritious. I really like the fact that you can walk in and eat without having endless nutritious facts shoved down your throat. They cater for veggies, vegans, coeliacs, ketogenics, dairy free, sugar free and paleo individuals.

Displaying InstaSize_2015_1 _ 1395.jpg

Their products aren't cheap, but for the price you pay it is worth it. I'm a huge believer in investing in your health now to prevent paying medical costs when your older. If you are ever in the Dublin area, Alchemy is located on the 2nd floor of BT2 on Grafton Street. 

"It would be nice if the Food and Drug Administration stopped issuing warnings about toxic substances and just gave me the names of one or two things still safe to eat." -Robert Fuoss



No comments:

Post a Comment