Sunday 8 February 2015

Smoothie Sunday #4 Valentine's Day Edition

Hey everyone! I hope you are all well and good. Unfortunately I was sick during the week. I feel better now, so I am really excited to be back blogging. 

So it's that time in February again. People either love or hate Valentine's day. Personally I think it's a fantastic holiday were people can place loved ones at forefront of their minds. It's also the day where chocolates are given and Ben and Jerry's are half price. If you are planning on stocking up on ice-cream and sitting in front of the TV Saturday night, you should try something different, and by that I mean something healthier. 

Today I am going to share a recipe with you that will naturally satisfy your sweet tooth cravings. The key ingredient in this recipe are raspberries, blackberries and strawberries. These are citrus fruits high in vitamin C. When you eat natural whole foods you will feel better from the inside out I promise you! 


Ingredients:

Small handful of mixed berries. (fresh or frozen)
1 chopped banana.
2 tablespoons of natural yoghurt.
5 tablespoons of coconut water.
1/2 a teaspoon of vanilla extract. 
Ice cubes.
Dessicated coconut and raspberries to garnish. (optional)

Method:

Blend all the ingredients together. All blenders are different so modify it to suit your desired consistency. 

"Whoever does not love does not know God, for God is love" -1st John 4:8 



No comments:

Post a Comment