Friday 9 January 2015

Free Online Personal Training

Hey guys, I got the opportunity to review an Online Personal Trainer a while ago. Her name was Becky and she was my first PT! She was really understanding and super encouraging. Firstly we had a Skype interview about my goals and current routine. She then devised a personalised workout plan that was straight forward yet challenging. We also had check-ins weekly. 


onesixeight: fitness logo




Initially I didn't think it would be as effective as a physical PT. I trialed the bonus membership so I had to report back to her weekly which encouraged me to complete my plan having given my all. Click here to read Becky's Success Stories.

My goal was to tone and strengthen my body, particularly the legs and my core. After the month my legs felt stronger and my core was tighter. Overall I felt much more confident in working out because Becky was my accountability coach. Incase you aren't sure what the exercise is she has video demos on her website.

Online Personal Training is a fantastic idea as people are busy with work, school, family etc... Working out in the comfort of your own home is so practical. Becky will not let you down. She is offering a 1-month FREE trial of online Personal Training. Click here.

Becky's WebsiteTwitterFacebook Page 

"Don't fake it, make it"



1 comment:

  1. Hi everyone I'm Mrs. ALEKSI TAISIYA, My husband divorced me 2 years ago to live with another woman and I have tried to have him back but I could not, so I tried to do many things to get him back and he refuse to come back. One faithful Friday morning, I visit a forum for tips on how to get your ex back, and there I saw a lady testifying on how Dr.AKHERE helped her to get her husband back after he was tied down with a spell by another woman. Although I never believed in spiritual work I reluctantly tried him because I was desperate and I contact him and explain my problems to him, to my greatest surprise Dr.AKHERE helped me to bring back my husband after 5days and now my relationship is more perfect just as he promised. Getting your ex back permanently does not only bring back someone you love but it will also re-unite your lovers' feelings. My husband now treats me like a Queen and always says he loves me all the time. If you are passing through difficulties in your relationship, Doctor AKHERE can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and do some other things. I can assure you he's highly potent and reliable. Email him for urgent help [AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com ] or +2349057261346 .

    ReplyDelete