Thursday 11 September 2014

Try It Out Thursday #3

In case you missed #2 check it out here




  1. Pukka Night Time Tea worked. It tasted pretty good too, not too herby. When I woke up the next morning I was like "Wow, did I actually just sleep?" It almost gave me a super power that enabled me to conquer the day King Kong style. You should definitely try it out if you have problems falling asleep.
  2. Skipping. I wasn't consistent at all, but the days I did do it I felt more alert and awake probably because I had to know when to jump etc.. It's easy to do yet works up a sweat! It's a different form of cardio which makes it sort of exciting.



I was sent a Hydr-8 water bottle to review. It's basically a time-tracker for your daily water intake. All you have to do is refill it when it hits 2pm and then you've got your recommended daily intake (8 glasses/ 2 litres). It's insulated and perfect if you work in an office or if your at school. It's pretty unique, I try to drink 2 litres but I may forget to drink throughout the day then when it's night I'm gulping it down which isn't practical. It's only $9.99 for the month of September! 


What did you think of #2? How do you make sure you drink enough water? 

Let me know what you want me to try out next! running out of ideas. 


No comments:

Post a Comment