Thursday 14 August 2014

Try it Out Thursday #1

Welcome to my new series! I try things out and come back to you in two weeks to let you know what I thought. Think of it like mini-reviews. 


Scrub=  brown sugar, honey, olive oil & lemon


  1. With school or work we usually don't have time for exercising. With this daily challenge you are guaranteed to do something at least every day. "Slow progress is better than no progress". Make your daily workouts realistic yet challenging. Don't forget to throw in 1 or 2 rest days. 
  2. If you eat clean and workout a lot your body naturally regenerates more skin cells. If you don't exfoliate it's going to pile on and result in nasty pimples. I plan to exfoliate twice a week.

I'm open to trying new things out so leave a comment and it doesn't have to be health or fitness related! It would be awesome if you could join and let me know what you thought also. 



No comments:

Post a Comment